Pre Construction Services
Cognition land and Water if involved early can add significant value to any project. Those familiar with remediation will know the lead in on some projects is often in excess of twelve months due the complex sign off process.
We are experts at navigating these hurdles and offer our pre construction services irrespective of being certain of winning a contract. However when we are truly part of a project at an early stage we can demonstrate significant savings on all our projects.
Early engagement of these services can provide the client with both commercial and programme certainty, and the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to improve value and reduce risk.
Our early involvement service offering can include:
Remediation and Regulatory advice
- Expert advice on a wide range of issues our expert worked for the EA for over 15 years and has an unrivalled knowledge of the issues to be addressed and how they can be resolved.
- Remediation Strategy and validation approach
- Detailed design input and development
Pre Contract and feasibility
- We can provide detailed budgets and detailed estimates, firmed up as the scheme is finalised.
- Design advice and development through RIBA stages
- Best practice transfer, value engineering and workshops
- Knowledge of current market opportunities
- Fully transparent open book approach, convert to lump sum – tested on completion via audit
- Project definition input
- High level strategy
- Preparation and development of programmes
- Methodology – Remediation and construction as well as integration with other parties
- Logistical and construction sequence development
- 3D project modelling and time sequencing
- Presentation and submission document production
- Risk Register - management, review and mitigation
Cognition Land and Water will gladly input into a project at any stage but our early involvement has repeatedly ensure all the project objectives are met and resulted in both considerable time and cost savings.